The YSL Beauty "Nu" Collection Is Here!
A new diffusion collection in makeup-skincare.
YSL Beauty launches five new products for its diffusion line. The collection is free of parabens, talc, mineral oil, BHT, and animal testing. In addition, the packaging for their tubes is 100 percent recycled minerals.
As well as catering to non-regular makeup wearers, the collection has been designed to embrace the texture, tone and signature features of its users while hiding imperfections in the most natural way possible.
YouTuber Chella Man and model Sirena Warren join Ricky Thompson as new brand ambassadors. An Instagram video teasing the collection was posted by YSL Beauty.
The products in the "NU" Collection include:
- NU Bare Look Tint: A lightweight skin tint that conceals uneven skin tone and adds a dewy glow
- NU Glow Balm: This product is a priming moisturizer that can be used alone or with makeup to give skin a glowy appearance
- NU Blotting Lotion: A mattifying lotion that controls shine and reduces the appearance of pores
- NU Dewy Mist: A hydrating and plumping daily treatment spray for all skin types
- NU Tone Corrector: A color corrector that improves redness, dullness, and dark spots on the skin
The collection can be purchased soon on the YSL Beauty website and at Sephora.
Next Up, Bold Lipstick Is Back