The Best Wellness Journals For 2021
Track your habits easily and achieve your goals
Resolutions are hard to stick to, so anything to make changing your habits a little easier is a must-have, right? Journals are an easy way to keep everything documented in one space, and they’re great for keeping you motivated, allowing you to track your progress and set goals.
Whether your goal is to exercise more, make more time for self-care or maximise productivity, we’ve compiled our favorite wellness journals to make your life a little easier.
1. Papier wellness journal ($34) - this journal can be personalised with your name for a spark of individuality. Inside there are 12-weeks worth of space to jot down your intentions, thoughts, feelings and gratitude. You can also track your meals, water intake and amount of sleep.
2. One line a day journal - there are tons of designs but our favorite is from Oliver Bonas ($20). The idea is to write down one thing each day for five years. It can be anything: a happy memory, an idea or something you’re grateful for to capture the present moment and reflect over the years. It’s the perfect size to keep in your purse when inspiration strikes you.
3. The five-minute journal - by Intelligent Change ($26) is designed to improve happiness and optimism. Intended for use both morning and night, it poses three questions in the morning to begin your day intentionally and ends with reflection on the day’s positive experiences. A quick five minutes each day could be the difference between a good day, and a bad day.
4. Self-care master plan - by Free Period Press ($12) are aesthetic postcards with written prompts on for you to answer such as, ‘what are my strengths?’ and ‘power songs’. You can tear out the postcards and stick them on your wall or use them as bookmarks - whatever you want!
5. Vision journal notebook - by Erin Condren ($20) this is perfect if you prefer to visualise your goals. It has space to document your goals alongside space to stick images of your goal, and create a plan of action to bring your vision to life.