12 Girly Gift Ideas To Send To Your BFF That You Are Missing
A little gift in the post never hurt no-one
Whether your bestie is miles across the country or you just haven’t seen each other in a while due to your busy boss girl schedules, sending a little love with a small gift is always appreciated with a smile. Yeahhh we know life is kinda sucky without her on your side all the time, so show your souly how much you care by sending a sprinkle of happiness her way. She won’t be expecting it and it’s a super cute idea.
- Personalized Card and Champagne. Sending a cute or funny personalized card accompanied by a spot of champers is always a great idea and a sure way to brighten up your BFF's day. Shop some ideas here.
- Slip Sleep Mask. They might not know the magic of a sleep mask yet so introduce them to the QUEEN of sleep masks, Slip. They thought they were getting their beauty sleep before, but DAM will they be glowing now! Shop it here for $50 USD.
- Self-Care Box. A little self-care never hurt anyone. Get bae a pamper box filled with treats to help her relax. She'll be thanking you in no time! Shop one here for $34.99.
- The Five Minute Journal. Help her kickstart a beautiful journey into daily positivity and gratitude with this Five Minute Journal. She might think it's silly at first, but let her come back to you after writing in it. We bet she will be gleaming with happiness and her opinion will be slightly different. Shop it here for $29.99 USD.
- A Good Book. The Minute I Saw You by Paige Toon is a romance must-read. Just warn her about the incoming waterworks and heartthrob. Shop it here for $32.99 USD.
- Anthropologie Lake & Sky Glass Candle. Not only do these candles smell fresh and heavenly, but they will be a serious style addition to her interior. Also, we bet she loves lighting a candle and sinking into a tub full of warm lavender bubbles after a long day, who doesn't?! Shop it here for $48 USD.
- Personalized Car Air Freshener. Yes, she will enjoy her car smelling like vanilla bean or a garden of English roses, but she will LOVE having to look at your beautiful face every morning on the way to work. You're welcome, babes. Shop it here for $8.60.
- A Cosy Snuggly Blanket. Lounging on the couch with her just-opened cucumber face mask on, a glass of vino in hand and her new Anthropologie candle burning on the coffee table about to dive into her new Paige Toon novel, ahhh how serene. BUT, bae is missing something to snuggle up with! We think a super-soft cream blanket will do the trick. Who needs men to snuggle with hey?! Shop it here for $16 USD.
- A Bouquet of Flowers. You can't go wrong here really, we know she'll love them. Shop it here.
- Teddy Slippers. A luxury for the feet we have to say. Who doesn't enjoy a comfy super soft pair of slippers for lounging around in? Shop it here for $25 USD.
- Glossier Balm Dotcom Trio. Glossier is a perfect brand for cute little beauty gifts. Keep her lips looking plump and kissable ahead of Friday night's hot date! Shop it here for $30 USD.
- Alo Yoga Mat. Practicing yoga is great for anyone so give her that little extra push to get her on her way to channeling her inner Melissa Woodhealth with a brand spanking new Alo mat. Shop it here for $100 USD.