FIZZY MAG is THE online publication to keep up with fresh trends and news in fashion, streetwear, music, art, beauty and culture, all on one uniquely created platform. Our growing creative readership is hungry for more and we know you could be the one to make them happy with your one-of-a-kind talent and vision!
If you gravitate towards social media, pop culture and current events, then FIZZY MAG has an opening for someone just like you; someone who lives and breathes all things fashion & streetwear fashion. We’re on the lookout for exceptional graphic design Interns who are up for working closely with the whole page editor team. We want you, if you can: multitask like a boss, have a ‘can do’ attitude and are happy to work remotely.
- Creation of exciting and thrilling visuals for fashion based articles
- Skilled and snappy picture editing
- Close liaison with our international team of writers
- Designing collages, montages and editorial text design
SO IF YOU CAN OFFER THIS..
- Excellent Photoshop und Illustrator Knowledge
- Graphic design student or graduate status or alternative work experience
- Enthusiasm to be part of a highly unique and bold team in publishing right now
WE WANT TO GIVE YOU THIS...
- freedom to pitch and realise your own design ideas
- space for you to work within your own creative rhythm
- cool tasks to challenge and push your abilities to the next level
- a workplace with international team members all on the same page
- start of internship immediately (or scheduled to your availability)
- Duration of Internship to be arranged on a flexible basis (approx. 3 months)
We can't wait to see your skills!