FIZZY MAG was launched as a one-stop news source for fashion, beauty and lifestyle enthusiasts, informing and inspiring trendsetters globally. With op-ed pieces, in-depth interviews and exclusive access to emerging creatives, FIZZY MAG creates a unique voice for itself and strikes a chord on an international stage. Our global readership relies on us to deliver stimulating, buzzed-about content on a daily basis, with a team of next-generation writers, stylists, photographers and artists.
The Beauty Writer Intern will be a member of FIZZY MAG’s editorial team, working remote closely with the head of the section’s editor to lead our BEAUTY coverage. The online nature of FIZZY MAG’s music section requires applicants who have a strong awareness of today’s digital landscape, a vast knowledge of current beauty trends including hairstyles, makeup and skincare. They will work efficiently under tight deadlines and produce engaging content.
The ideal candidate thrives on creating high-performing content and gets excited about writing about both established and rising MUAs and Hair and Beauty Stylists as well as well as TikTok beauty trends. In addition, they should have a unique tone of voice and the ability to generate fresh concepts for daily articles.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conceptualize, produce, write or edit a minimum of 1 story per day
- Regularly pitch ideas for new articles
- Brainstorm concepts for viral content
- Oversee the creation of questions for interviews
- Ensure the published content is on-brand
- Represent FIZZY MAG at events when appropriate
- Must be enrolled at university
- Journalism student preferred
- Experience writing for digital, print or social platforms
- Fashion copywriting experience preferred
- Exceptional skills in writing and packaging stories with a tone that’s snappy and conversational, yet informational and accurate
To apply: If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please send three writing samples, a cover letter and your CV.