Duration: 3 - 6 months
If you gravitate towards young, independent designers and lifestyle trends, then Fizzy Mag has an opening for someone just like you; someone who lives and breathes all things at the cutting edge of fashion. We’re on the lookout for exceptional PR Interns who are up for working closely with the whole team, on a range of shoots and projects. We want you, if you can: multitask like a boss, have a ‘can do’ attitude and are happy to be based in our studio in BERLIN, Germany.
• Picking up, ordering and returning samples
• Liaising with PRs for call-ins and returns
• Researching designers
• Assisting on shoots
• Helping the editor-in-chief on different tasks
• Assisting with fashion week organisation
• Maintaining and organising samples
• Hard working, organised, self-motivated, enthusiastic, reliable and flexible.
• Strong people skills and confidence when liaising with PR
• Advanced knowledge of streetwear/fashion, current trends and relevant brands
• Fashion-forward thinking
• Basic IT skills
• Ability to pitch ideas for new shoots/concepts
• Proven interest/experience in styling would be preferable
We can't wait to see your skills!