Duration: 3 months
If you gravitate towards young, independent designers and lifestyle trends, then the Fizzy Mag has an opening for someone just like you; someone who lives and breathes all things at the cutting edge of fashion. We’re on the lookout for exceptional Content Creation Interns who are up for working closely with the whole team, on a range of projects. We want you, if you can: multitask like a boss, have a ‘can do’ attitude and are happy to be based in our studio in Hamburg, Germany.
- Suggest stories, write concepts and if possible, construct articles concerning fashion and lifestyle
- Coordinate fashion content production
- Convert ideas into visually engaging content
- Investigate and interview key persons
- Cooperate and liaise with agencies
- Assisting with the day-to-day management of our official accounts throughout Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Help create a social media content calendar and strategize reader engagement opportunities
- Providing competitive research and analysis support.
- Helping with the collection and synthesis of quantitive and quality data from client marketing campaigns.
- Assisting with advertising and marketing promotional activities including social media, mobile, email and web.
- Assisting with search engine optimization strategies.
- Working with various databases.
- Drafting client communication, as well as content for social media
- Profound fashion knowledge & understanding of the Fizzy Mag style
- Creativity and a good sense of what appeals to the reader’s emotions
- Strong understanding of current trends and events
- Motivated, forward-thinking and ahead of the game
- Strong visual and writing skills
- Very good knowledge of English language
- Strong interest in social media, pop culture and current events.
- Creativity and a good sense of what is relevant to a story and what appeals to the reader’s emotions
- Strong writing skills, with a strong sense of the Fizzy Mag tone
- Native level of English
Think you’ve got what it take to pitch the articles of tomorrow? If so, follow the link to apply now.
The 3 month internship is unpaid.