Keeping Summer Vibes In Winter
It might be gloomy but you don't have to be
Who misses summer? These winter days are feeling a lot darker than usual, and your emotions might be feeling it. So, here’s 5 things you can do to feel summery in winter.
- If the sun’s out, the sunglasses should be out too. Just because it’s cold doesn’t mean you can’t protect those eyes with some jazzy shades.
- Feeling extra pale? Use Isle of Paradise Tanning Water to get that summer glow you’re missing out on.
- Try getting a bunch of colorful flowers. They’ll make a room brighten up immediately and will definitely boost your mood.
- Paint them toes nails! What better way to get yourself in the mood for summer vibes? Pick a loud color and get painting.
- You can still wear your favorite dresses. Match it with tights and your warmest scarf for the perfect winter look.
These things don’t make up for the cold days ahead but are sure to brighten you up ready for summer.