Inject The Leather Trend Into Your Closet
Better late than leather.
Whether it’s brand new or vintage, leather has entered our closets once again, going further than the iconic leather jacket.
Leather has taken over blazers, trench coats, trousers and more, offering an elevated look to our simple yet staple closet pieces.
Beloved by celebs such as Kaia Gerber, leather has expanded into the realm of color offering autumnal tones such as Khaki, Chocolate Brown, Rich Reds, Warm Tans and much more!
So if you’re lacking the leather, listed below are 10 ways to wear the trend.
1) Pair a leather blazer with a pair of loose fitted jeans and a sweater for a more relaxed look. Finishing off with a pair of trainers to add a sporty element.
2) A coat is not just a coat! Wear the leather number as a long dress paired with chunky boots
3) Offset a set of leather pants with a large chunky knit sweater. Adding a softer touch to a look.
4) Create a clean look with a white crisp shirt matched with a leather shirt, trousers or jeans
5) Take the fuss out of rummaging through the closet and grab a leather boiler-suit
6) If you’re feeling brave about the weather, uncover a pair of long leather shorts and pair it with a shirt and knitted vest to add layers and texture.
7) These boots are made for walking. Let your leather boots be the staple piece of the outfit. Whether they’re ankle or knee length, pair with an a-line dress and you’re done.
8) Go hard for go home. You can never have too much leather. Wear leather trousers with a leather coat - No complaints.
9) There’s nothing wrong with tradition, bring out your leather jacket. After all, it does go with everything.
10) Update your shirt collection with leather. Wear it with a pair of jeans or as a dress.