8 Cool Activewear Brands To Know
For workouts and everything in-between.
Athleisure has been trending for quite some time now after sneakers became the new cool, replacing elegant stilettos for a trendy trainer. Workout sets are by far the easiest look to throw together without any thought, whether you are running errands, off to the mall, or are genuinely headed to the gym for a sweaty session, you will look chic and effortless. Combining comfort, functionality and style, these cool activewear brands will guarantee you that off-duty (or on-duty if we're working out) model look.
This brand blew up over lockdown thanks to the at-home workout trends, inspiring people to get moving in colorful matching workout sets. From over 18 flattering colorways to play with, Set Active will have you walking into that gym with a shining confidence.
- Charm Sculptflex Leggings. Shop it here for $65 USD.
- Charm Sculptflex Box Cut Bra. Shop it here for $45 USD.
- Sage Unisex Hoodie. Shop it here for $120 USD.
Standing by their motto of “empowering women through fitness and style” Alo has become one of the top activewear brands to shop in the US and globally. Their consistent new color drops have fans waiting to add to cart before they sell out. Celebs like Hailey Bieber, Addison Rae, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Candice Swanepoel all religiously wear Alo. Well, who doesn’t at this point?
- Airbrush Summer Sunset Dye Bra. Shop it here for $54 USD.
- Airbrush High-Waist Summer Sunset Dye Shorts. Shop it here for $62 USD.
- Match Point Tennis Skirt White. Shop it here for $62 USD.
A trusty brand when it comes to gym wear. Providing functional support while still looking hot when exercising is a must.
- Amplify legging in Artic Blue. Shop it here for $72 USD.
- Amplify Short in Rapids Blue. Shop it here for $52 USD.
- Alphalux Harmony Bra in Dark Sea. Shop it here for $48 USD.
Year of Ours
This brand is TO. DIE. FOR. The bright summery colors of Year of Ours’ collections are vibrant and are guaranteed to make that summer tan POP. A female-led brand based in LA that masters the utilitarian aesthetic of classic American sportswear.
- Ribbed bralette in Orange. Shop it here for $65 USD.
- Ribbed High High Legging in Orange. Shop it here for $99 USD.
- Printed Boyfriend Sweatpant in Green. Shop it here for $70 USD.
Sporty and Rich
Centered around health and wellness, Sporty and Rich design pieces inspired by the distinct ‘90s sports aesthetic to help you channel your inner Rob Lowe from ‘About Last Night’. These fits make you feel like you have gone back in time and are starring in an old classic movie.
- Wellness Ivy Crewneck Sweatshirt. Shop it here for $235.
- Disco Shorts. Shop it here for $140 USD.
- Big Apple Sweatpants. Shop it here for $235 USD.
From sports, fashion and stylish living, Recreational Habits has you covered. Serving you everything comfy and cozy to lounge around in post-workout, from oversized sweaters to Varsity cotton shorts. Or sport a super cute, super soft activewear set in both white and black to support your high-impact workouts.
- White Active Bra. Shop it here for $75 USD.
- Cream Varsity Cotton Short. Shop it here for $90 USD.
- Green Varsity Crewneck Pullover. Shop it here for $120 USD.
Although probably best known for their swimwear, Beach Riot are just as much pros at the activewear game. Whether you’re into bold patterns or solid color sets, Beach Riot has almost everything to make you look top form.
- Leah Top Periwinkle. Shop it here for $78 USD.
- Ayla Legging Periwinkle. Shop it here for $88 USD.
- Norah Top Black and white. Shop it here for $94 USD.
Solid and Striped
This designer swimwear and apparel brand introduces S&S sport. This label brings unique designs to activewear with different cuts, shapes and detailing to your ordinary fitness set. We love the colorway marshmallow - what an adorable name!
- Polo Long Line Ribbed Bra Marshmallow. Shop it here for $78 USD.
- Soleil High Waisted 7” Pocket Short Marshmallow. Shop it here for $88 USD.
- Treck High Neck Bra Marshmallow/Lollipop. Shop it here for $88 USD.
Next Up, The 5 Restaurants You Must Visit In Lisbon, Portugal