In Love With That Coco(Nut Oil)
We are in love with that coco…nut oil.
Many people are using it for cosmetic purposes to improve the health and appearance of their skin orÂ and others use it to cook and make sure they loose some weight.Â We are going to show you 10 ways on how to use coconut oil the right way and what it does with your body. Keeping you fit and healthy all the way, from head to toe.
1. Use coconut oil in cooking to loose weight. It’s greatÂ for stir-frying, baking or just as a dairy free replacement to butter.
2. Added to foods or drinks dailyÂ it will give you moreÂ forÂ energy for the day.
3. Kills harmful microorganismsÂ andÂ can help skin heal faster after injury or infection.
4. Protects hair against damage. Rub aÂ tiny dab on your hands and then through your hair and sleep with it over night. It will help you get rid of frizz.
5. Moisturizes your skin.Â Fizzy recommends: Use just a little bit before you go to bed, because it’s really oily.
6. Use it like mouthwash for whiter teeth in a process called oil pulling, which can kill some of the harmful bacteria in the mouth, improve dental health and reduce bad breath.
7. Rubbed on lips as a natural chap stick.
8. Girls can use it as an eye-makeup remover.
9.Â Rub coconut oil on the inside of your nose to help alleviate allergy symptoms.
10. Summer is coming, so coconut oil willÂ reduce the itch of mosquito bites.Â
Fizzy recommends: keep one bottle of coconut oil in your bathroom and one in your kitchen.Â