FIZZY MAG was launched as a one-stop news source for fashion, beauty and lifestyle enthusiasts, informing and inspiring trendsetters globally. With op-ed pieces, in-depth interviews and exclusive access to emerging creatives, FIZZY MAG creates a unique voice for itself and strikes a chord on an international stage. Our global readership relies on us to deliver stimulating, buzzed-about content on a daily basis, with a team of next-generation writers, stylists, photographers and artists.
The Sneaker Writer Intern will be a member of FIZZY MAG’s editorial team, working remote and closely with the head of the section’s editor to lead our SNEAKER coverage. The online nature of FIZZY MAG’s music section requires applicants who have a strong awareness of today’s digital landscape, vast knowledge of current sneaker trends, popular brands and the world of sneakerheads. They will work efficiently under tight deadlines and produce engaging content.
The ideal candidate thrives on creating high-performing content. They get excited writing about both established and rising artists and bands. In addition, they should have a unique tone of voice and the ability to generate fresh concepts for daily articles.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To conceptualize, produce, write or edit a minimum of 1 story per day
- Regularly pitching ideas for new articles
- Brainstorming concepts for viral content
- Overseeing the creation of questions for interviews
- Ensuring the published content is on-brand
- Representing FIZZY MAG at events when appropriate
- Must be enrolled at university
- Journalism student preferred
- Experience writing for digital, print or social platforms
- Fashion copywriting experience preferred
- Exceptional skills in writing and packaging stories with a tone that’s snappy and conversational, yet informative and accurate
To apply: If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please send three writing samples, a cover letter and your CV.