FIZZY MAG is looking for a motivated, organised and sales driven Account Director to join our creative digital platform, selling against our CPG client list. You will be part of the sales team, selling integrated marketing programs across desktop, mobile, video, and branded content. This goal-driven candidate will be responsible for establishing partnerships across multiple brands and initiatives, ultimately maximizing revenue.
As an Account Director, you will be responsible for nurturing established territories while also having the opportunity develop untapped regions. The ideal candidate is creative, ambitious, organized and is great at identifying and closing business across specific categories. It is therefore crucial that our chosen candidate has strong experience in digital selling.
FIZZY MAG is the perfect environment for team players with a passion for implementing new, creative techniques, developing branded content creation, building custom ad units and developing long-term inter-business partnerships. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an ever-growing creative brand and close-knit team.
- Meet or exceed revenue goals on monthly/quarterly basis across digital, mobile, video, branded content and programmatic.
- Build existing account relationships while prospecting and developing new ones
- Schedule and execute weekly meetings a week including lunches, dinners and client entertaining.
- Act as a liaison between Complex and advertiser on all marketing programs, including but not limited to advertising campaigns, advertorials, events, social and mobile promotions.
- Source market and advertiser information through competitive websites as well as trade journals.
- Keep up with forthcoming marketing and editorial developments and special promotions to communicate with advertiser base.
- Prepare weekly sales reports.
- At least 4 years media sales experience meeting/exceeding quotas
- A bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional client relationship and communication skills
- Experience in campaign management
- Perseverance and committed attitude to see projects through to the end
- Positive outlook & strong motivation to meet and exceed goals
- Desire to work in fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Strong Microsoft (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) skillset