FIZZY MAG was launched as a one-stop news source for fashion, beauty and lifestyle enthusiasts, informing and inspiring trendsetters globally. With op-ed pieces, in-depth interviews and exclusive access to emerging creatives, FIZZY MAG creates a unique voice for itself and strikes a chord on an international stage. Our global readership relies on us to deliver stimulating, buzzed-about content on a daily basis, with a team of next generation writers, stylists, photographers and artists.
The Fashion Writer will be a key member of FIZZY MAG’s editorial team, working closely with the Site Editor to lead our fashion, beauty and lifestyle coverage. The online nature of FIZZY MAG requires applicants who have a strong awareness of today’s digital landscape, work efficiently under tight deadlines and possess knowledge of forthcoming streetwear, beauty and cultural trends.
The ideal candidate thrives on creating high-performing content and gets excited about writing about both established and up-and-coming designers, stylists, photographers, musicians and artists. In addition, she/he should have a unique tone of voice and the ability to generate fresh concepts for daily articles.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conceptualize, produce, write or edit a minimum of 3 stories per day
- Write sponsored articles and advertorials
- Regularly pitch ideas for new articles
- Brainstorm concepts for viral content
- Oversee the creation of questions for interviews
- Ensure the published content is on-brand
- Represent FIZZY MAG at events when appropriate
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Creative Writing or related field
- Experience writing for digital, print or social platforms
- Fashion copywriting experience preferred
- Exceptional skills in writing and packaging stories with a tone that’s snappy and conversational, yet informational and accurate
- A proven ability to perform under tight deadlines
To apply: If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please send three writing samples, a cover letter and your CV.