Duration: 3 - 6 months
If you gravitate towards social media, pop culture and current events, then FIZZY MAG has an opening for someone just like you; someone who lives and breathes all things fashion. We’re on the lookout for exceptional social media Interns who are up for working closely with the whole social media team. We want you, if you can: multitask like a boss, have a ‘can do’ attitude and are happy to be based in our HQ in Hamburg, Germany.
- Assisting with the day-to-day management of our official accounts throughout Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Help create a social media content calendar and strategize reader engagement opportunities
- Providing competitive research and analysis support.
- Helping with the collection and synthesis of quantitive and qualitive data from client marketing campaigns.
- Assisting with advertising and marketing promotional activities including social media, mobile, email and web.
- Assisting with search engine optimization strategies.
- Working with various databases.
- Drafting client communication, as well as content for social media
- Strong visual and writing skills
- Very good knowledge of English language
- Strong interest in social media, pop culture and current events.
- Profound fashion knowledge
- Creativity and a good sense of what is relevant to a story and what appeals to the reader’s emotions
We can't wait to see your skills!